Learning has never been so much fun!
Trentham Monkey Forest is the ideal location to be creative and innovative with topics within the national curriculum, and provide great enjoyment for teachers and students.
Science, English, Art and many other subjects can be explored and learnt at all age levels. Monkey Forest is dedicated to ensure that all schools have a beneficial, rewarding and educational visit.
There are a number of direct downloads that can help you with your visit or if you require anything further please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We have also teamed up with Bakers Coaches (Kayleigh Dawson) 01782 522101 to give special rates for visits to Monkey Forest
Why not have a look at a suggested itinerary in the school travel organisers guide? Just click here
The interactive facilities at Monkey Forest include:
- Animals exhibiting natural behaviour as in the wild
- Knowledgeable guides along the forest path
- Information boards
- Feeding talks every hour
- 18 minute continuous video on Barbary macaques through the seasons
- Free quiz available at the kiosk
- Education led sessions (to be booked in advance)
- Classroom (to be booked in advance)
- 2 adventure playgrounds (age 3-6 years old and 6-14 years old)
- Banana café
- Jungle shop
- Covered picnic area
- Picnic area
- Free car park
- Free entry and a meal voucher for the bus driver